What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Your complete guide to stained glass painting with water, oil and silver stain
- Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets Part 3 – Silver Stain and OilHow you can trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Click here
- Why fire your glass many times when you can find out how to paint glass in just one firing? We sometimes paint 5 or more layers of paint, then fire our glass just once
- Test the paint. It needs to flow effortlessly from your brush. All the same, it is important you are in charge at all times, so your paint mustnâ€™t be too runny.
- Why make unnecessary mistakes with badly mixed paint when you can discover how the experts mix their paint? (Hint: experts donâ€™t mix one tablespoon at a time!)
- Do not bob up and down with your brush. Just load it, take it to the glass, let the paint flow, flatten the paint out a bit, then return to the palette for more paint
- Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets Part 3 – Silver StainHow you can trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Click here
- Case Study #1 – Stained Glass Bee Eater, Robin, Kingfisher, Blue Tit and WoodpeckerYour step-by-step guide to painting these colourful birds. Click here
- Case Study #1 – Stained Glass Bee Eater, Robin, Kingfisher, Blue Tit and WoodpeckedYour step-by-step guide to painting these colourful birds. Click here
- You will learn how to paint on the back and front in just one firing. Again, this is a technique which will save you time and also add beauty to your work
- NEW – Silver Stain, the Proven TechniquesHow to trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Just launched. Click here
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets scores 73.77/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.realglasspainting.com/stained-glass-painting-techniques/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: realglasspainting.com you’ll also be taken through to realglasspainting.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)